Monday, January 31, 2011

Final Day of Challenge! Play day!

My favorite day of the challenge is always the creative day.  It is so much fun to play with the products I love and it truly is therapy for my soul!  Enjoy creating today and enjoy the rewards you have and will receive from participating in this blog. 

10 pts.  Create artwork using any Spring/Summer Workshop on the Go stamp set with any other paper packet.  When you show them how the stamps sets “transfer” to other paper packets or color palettes, they will buy!
Respond:  Email me a photo of your artwork and with your permission, I will post it on the blog.

20 pts.  Create artwork using any Spring/Summer Workshop on the Go card or layout pattern with any other paper packet.  Creative flexibility! 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your artwork and with your permission, I will post it on the blog.

30 pts.  Create a Studio J layout using any paper packet and any pattern.  Try one of the techniques featured on the Amy Ulen video. 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your artwork and with your permission, I will post it on the blog.  Post on blog what technique you used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment