Monday, January 24, 2011

Week Four: Mojo Monday


10 pts.  Create artwork using the Spray Pen and any technique you learned from the training video!  This is such a great new tool and inexpensive as well. 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your art and with your permission, I will post it on the blog. 

20 pts.  Create artwork using the February SOTM and any paper packet in Spring/Summer idea book!  This is an opportunity to start showcasing the great new products coming up. 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your art and with your permission, I will post it on the blog.

30 pts.  Create a thank you card for your hostess.  Sending a thank you card shows your appreciation and builds your relationship with your hostess. 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your art and with your permission, I will post it on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. #1 - Emailed picture you can post. I used spray pen on the kraft borders - it took the color just great! After watching the how to video, I now understand that the borders are really color ready!

    ReplyDelete