Monday, January 3, 2011

Mojo Monday: Day 2


10 pts:     Choose your favorite new product in the Spring/Summer idea book & an “up sell” buddy.  Upselling is a great way to add to your sales, even in small amounts.  For example, an upsell with reinkers is the new spray pen.
   Respond:  Comment on the blog your product name and upsell buddy
20 pts:     Create a card using the January SOTM or Wings WOTG stamp set using Wings My Reflections Paper Packet.  Use a how to book, Wishes or Originals for inspiration...or even the new idea book. 
   Respond:  Send me a photo of your card.  With your permission, I will post it on the blog.
30 pts:     Create “thank you for your order” card using Wings WOTG card pattern with any new paper packet.  Customers appreciate a little thank you! 
   Respond:  Send me a photo of your card.  With your permission, I will post it on the blog.

"See" you tomorrow!
Michele

3 comments:

  1. #1--One new item is the Sophia Level 2 journaling spots and with this purchase you could suggest your customer also purchase My Legacy Black Writer Pens.

    #2--I posted a Wings card (from WOTG) on Facebook. I can forward to you via email.

    #3--working on thank you card and will email when done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite new product is the Irresistibles Eclectic Alpha & the upsell with this is a stamp pad & sponge daubers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Bohemian alphabet. The upsell with this would be micro-tip scissors.

    ReplyDelete