Monday, January 17, 2011

Week Three! Here we come to Mojo Monday

Welcome to a new week of challenges.  I am so excited to see what you have been working on.  Now to have some fun creating. 

10 pts. Create artwork using any new paper packet in Spring/Summer Idea Book (except Wings)  Have you made a purchase from your wish list?  Show us what you got and make something real perrty! 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your creation and with permission, I will post it on the blog. 
20 pts.  Create artwork using any new stamp set in Spring/Summer Idea Book (except stamp sets featured in Inspirations)  So many great new sets to choose from.  What did you pick? 
Respond:  Email me a photo of your creation and with permission, I will post it on the blog.  Inspire us!
30 pts.  Share Studio J layouts created with any Autumn/Winter idea book paper packets.  I will be doing this one for sure.  My goal is to get at least 5 layouts done per month and take advantage of the free shipping with my membership.  Just a tip from me, don’t wait until the last day of the month.  Everyone is trying to do the same and it is vveeerrryyyy ssslllloooowww!
Respond:  Email me a photo of your layout and with permission, I will post it on the blog.  If you don’t have a “picture” then comment on the blog about the paper packet you used and the theme of the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment