Monday, January 10, 2011

Team Challenge Week Two: Mojo Monday Week Two


Mojo Monday, January 10th

I hope you all had a restful weekend.  I love the idea of creating on Monday.  I often wait and do my creating later in the week as a reward and then it gets pushed to the side cause I have to finish up what I didn't do during the week.  I am going to start rewarding myself on Monday!  It will give me energy to make it through the week.  Creativity is my therapy!      
 10 points:
 Create a card/layout using a Color Me Monday combination from the month of December.  Visit Jeanette's Blog and choose a color combination that suits your fancy.  Combine this with the 20pt challenge and you are working smart!
Respond:  Post on blog or Facebook, the date of the color challenge you chose.  Give it a link so others can go directly to it. 
20 Points:
Create a card/layout using any stamp set featured in the Inspirations brochure.  If you are using the color combination from Jeanette's blog instead of the "Wings" color combo, you will see how fun and versitile our stamps and color pallette can be!  Give it a try!
Respond:  Email me a photo and I can post it on the team blog with your permission.  As a bonus, post it on your blog, CTMH artwork, or Facebook.   
30 Points:
Create a card/layout using the technique learned in the Art & Soul episode.  Wow, now you can work really smart and combine all three challenges for a 60 point day!  The technique I loved was the liquid glass resist...might even try it with the spray pen!  Have fun. 
Respond:  Email me a photo and I can post it on the team blog with your permission.  As a bonue, post it on your blog, CTMH artwork, or Facebook.  Put your creativity out there…show them what you got girls! 



3 comments:

  1. #1-- I chose the 12/27/10 Color Me Monday combo of grey flannel, buttercup, outdoor denim, sky.

    #2--Created a card with above color combo and used the Jan SOTM. Posting on Facebook

    #3--Created a card with liquid glass resist technique on the above mentioned card.

    will email picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 - I used the 12/13/10 Color Me Monday combo of Baby Pink, Pear, Smoothie, and Topiary. http://www.jeanettelynton.com/search?updated-max=2010-12-20T14%3A40%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=4

    #2 - Emailing picture and posting picture to my blog http://www.thestampingscrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to catch up from Week 2 when I was sick! I did the Color Me Monday from Nov 29 (oops - is that close enough to Dec??) - it's Cocoa, Juniper, Tulip & Desert Sand. Great valentine colors, I think! Photo on MyCTMH website http://creatingfromtheheart.myctmh.com/MyCTMH/MyArt.aspx

    ReplyDelete