Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week Three: Web Wednesday

It's Wednesday!! Time to surf the web to boost our businesses!

10 pts: Register for convention. Our team is signing up under the Jasmine group.
Respond: Comment on this post if you are going!! I'd LOVE to have you join me!!

20 pts: Create a Studio J layout using any pattern or paper packet.
Respond: Comment on this post with a link to your layout or at least list the pattern/paper and what embellishments/techniques you used.

30 pts: Create a Studio J layout using an exclusive member only pattern and paper packet.
Respond: Comment on this post with a link to your layout or at least list the pattern/paper and what embellishments/techniques you used.

3 comments:

  1. The outline Michele gave us refers to a "virtual convention"...anyone know how to access that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created a Studio J layout using the Powerful Trio layout & Mistletoe paper (sorry...not a member yet, so I can't provide links or do the member only one) :(

    I think I'm going to try a 5-pack - but do we get "member exclusive" access with those? I'm thinking not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created my Studio J layout with Hooligans paper and I will have to get the layout name later as well as snip a picture...Studio J website seems to be down, darn! I embellished with the premade title, played with the fonts that matched the paper and added lots and lots of buttons. I also changed background papers and ribbon color.

    ReplyDelete