Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week Four: Training Tuesday


10 pts.  Take the Training Academy “Cardmaking 201” course.  This video highlights the features of “Wishes” cardmaking book. 
Respond:  Post a sentence or two on how you will market “Wishes” to your customers.

20 pts.  Watch the Studio J YouTube videos by consultant Amy Ulen.

Respond:  Post on the blog what information you will use from these videos to share Studio J with your customers. 

30 pts.  Watch the corporate Instant Info on the updates from TeamBuilders
Respond:  Post on the blog how the new compensation plan will change your goals for your business.  Email me your goal for your business for the rest of the quarter.  Build off the goals you set in the previous challenge during week one. 

3 comments:

  1. #1 - Watched video, I will show customers how the same pattern can but used with different papers/turning it 90 degrees to get an entirely different look.

    #2 - I will share that you should be careful not to enlarge your pictures so much that they become pixelated and that CTMH will not reprint these for you for free if you do not like the final result when the print is received.

    #3 - The new compensation plan is helping me to try for a higher sales goal in order to get higher commissions and free product. Emailed goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy is a Studio J goddess! I watched 3 of her Tips videos; I especially like using the ribbon tab to get a pleated effect, stitching a Stickease shape & the SELECT + SHIFT to highlight a grouping of embellies. I will share all those when I do my Studio J class!

    I also watched the team building update; unfortunately, it really doesn't apply to me currently since I don't have a "team" & don't foresee having one in the near future. It would be too hard for me to manage with my full time job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took the cardmaking 201 course...I think I need to purchase Wishes before I can market it to my customers!? I love the card workshops; I acutally did one of them last summer - but only 2 people attended.

    ReplyDelete