Thursday, January 6, 2011

Card from Inspirations, Wings and Jan SOTM



For Mojo Monday 20 point Challenge

I used the bulk butterfly paper from wings and did the "puddle pad" technique as described by Kim Lohberg. 

"For the multi colored images:

I used the baby wipe & re-inker technique – took a folded baby wipe and used Vineyardberry, Bamboo & Black re-inker squirted onto the wipe. There’s lots of ways to ink the baby wipe but I like to have a main line of a light color – I started with the bamboo – then added vineyard berry to one side towards the top and then the other side towards the bottom – then filled the rest in with the black.  I LOVE the effect you get with this technique." 

I place the baby wipe on my 4 x 6 block so I have a large, flat surface to work with.  You can also see the "puddle pad" technique in the April 13th 2010 Art & Soul webisode "Live Your Dreams"

Give it a try...so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment