Week 1 – Monday, February 6 to Saturday, February 11, 2012
Hobby: (5 pts each task)
Handouts to e-mail:
· New Products - Page by PageOrganize
· Create My Reflections Paper Packet wish list for Spring/Summer Idea Book.
· Create Workshops on the Go wish list for Spring/Summer Idea Book.
· Create month by month shopping list for ordering your wish list.
· Organize paper in your craft area.
· Share organization tip for how you organize your paper (in your craft room, for crops, etc).
Respond: Share organization tip and your favorite new paper packet on the Evergreen Memories Facebook group or comment on Week 1 blog post.
· Sign up on team blog to receive e-mail post updates (new to team blog).
· Send e-mail request to join team Evergreen Memories Facebook group.
Course “2012 Spring/Summer New Products” (Continuing Education). Take Training Academy
· E-mail your upline your business plan for this quarter.
· Share introduction on team Facebook (name, upline, when you joined, info about you – kids, what you love about CTMH, etc)Respond: Share new product idea you learned from Training Academy course on team Facebook group or on Week 1 blog post.
· Create card using new paper packet.
· Create layout using new paper packet.
· Create card/papercrafting item using new Workshop on the Go stamp set. (No layouts)
· Create card mixing two color coordinated paper packets.
· Create layout mixing two color coordinated paper packets.
Respond: Share photo of any of above projects on team Facebook group.
Business Builder: (10 pts each task)
Handouts to e-mail:
· Goal setting form
· Business Planning Form
· Studio J – Five for Free layout instructions
· Print Goal Planning form. Set sales and recruiting/teambuilding goals for February and March. Determine how many sales events you will have each month (gatherings, workshops, crops, new idea book celebration, etc). If you have already done this for February and March, set goals for 2nd quarter (April-June).
· Print the 2012 calendar attached to week one e-mail or calendar of your choice. This calendar includes all team meeting and corporate dates. If you are using another calendar, transfer the dates to your calendar. Mark your calendar with personal/family dates for February and March. Include family commitments, children’s activities, church, volunteer, personal fitness, family time. (If you have already scheduled for February and March, schedule the next two months)
· Schedule dates for New Idea Book celebration, monthly class and workshop dates for February and March. (If you have already scheduled dates for these two months, schedule the next two months). Determine open dates to schedule gatherings. Outline dates in calendar with a highlighter.
· Using the Business Planning Form, plan your February/March monthly classes and workshops. (If you have already planned your classes these two months, schedule the next two months)
· Create marketing plan for the February Constant Campaign - Studio J Five for Free. Things to decide: How will I promote this campaign? What will I do to encourage customers to try Studio J? (Idea: Host a Studio J boot camp class!). Do I know who is already interested in Studio J? Make a list of customers who have expressed interest in Studio J.Respond: Share your marketing plan on the team Facebook group or on Week 1 blog post.
course “Savvy Phone Skills” (Master’s Degree > Personal Development) and create a phone script for your connection calls. Take Training Academy
course “Getting to Know Studio J” and/or “Marketing Studio J” (Continuing Education) Take Training Academy
· Listen to any Listening Library on Goal Setting.
· Call and talk to a downline or sideline, or potential recruit to invite to next team meeting (Naomi Connected Hearts or our team time ).
· E-mail your upline/me your business goals for February and March.
Respond: Share what you learned from the Listening Library on the team Facebook group or on Week 1 blog post.
- Create artwork using the new Petite Perks (any paper packet)
- Create artwork using March SOTM using new sentiment stamp set
- Create artwork using April SOTM using any new paper packet
- Create Studio J Five for Free Layout – Pemberly
- Create Studio J Five for Free Layout – Lucy